Well.... Lucy had her first vet appt today and it wasn't the best appt I have ever been to. Turns out our little lady is a bit on the defective side. I always thought her ribs stuck out too much and wondered sometimes if we were feeding her enough. Turns out we are feeding her plenty, and only one side of her ribs stick out too much... 3 inches more than the other side. The vet said the birth defect diesn't appear life threatening, but he is eager to see her anatomy on the x-rays and when he "opens her up" (ew) when she is spayed in a couple months. So... not terrible news, but not exactly the 'here's some shots, your dog looks great' typw appointment that I was used to... well... up until this year anyway... Now Rick calling us the King and Queen of deformed and dilapidated dogs.

On a much more fun note... I took Jessi an Mikayla to see 'Twilight' this evening and I did not expect to say this at all but WOW!!! that was the best movie I have seen in a LONG time. It has it all... action... romance...humor... violence... beautiful cinematography.... native american folklore... vampires.... LOVED it and just ordered the whole series from Amazon to read... for Jessi for Christmas... yeah... for JESSI!! LOL
6 comments:
Colleen
i have read the whole series and loved it
she also wrote a book called Host or The Host
that is also really great!!
can't wait for the next book
jimmy says he will take me to see movie
Lisa
There have been some really good reviews on this movie... and honestly I was a little surprised. I'll still wait until it's on DVD though. :)
I would have too if I didn't have a teenage girl :-)
Lucy is an awesome dog though Defective or not... She is such a snugly good matured dog.
Uuuum.... that w3as SUPPOSED to say Good "Natured" dog.
>.<
I figured ;) At first I was like "matured"? What the hell is he talking about she isn't even 6 months old yet... and what does that even MEAN!? LOL
Post a Comment