Sunday, November 16, 2008

What your house turns into when you have a cheerleader living in it....




(note the wardrobe change mid-session... to look better for the myspace photos.... ugh)


Of COURSE Sean had to get in on the action....



and Sampson had to come in to see what all the commotion was about....






"OK... OK,.. No more photos PLEASE!"
I actually dug out my external flash that I NEVER USE for these and bounced it from the ceiling... I should really use my flash more!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the external flash, great for bouncing!

Ingrid said...

Samson looks like one of those giant bearskin rugs! My external flash is still in the box. I'm debating on selling it so I can get one like Nicole's where the head swivels instead of just going up and down. I should probably make a decision this decade.

Rick Jordan said...

Mine does not swivel and it SUCKS, but the swivel one is WAY, WAY more for my camera, or I would have one in a second. I can't turn the camera and take portrait style photos when using the flash because it doesn't swivel and that drives me bananas!

Wendy said...

These are great actions shots Colleen! You always amaze me with your photos! Yes definitely get that flash out more often and take photos!! Sampson cracks me up...he looks like a Giant Polar bear!

Rick Jordan said...

WOW! I know more about external flashes hen I thought I did! LOL