Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cruisin'



Day One....
Hey!  Turns out I DON’T hate cruises… just Carnival ones!!  We are having a blasty-blast!  Embarkation was a freakin’ breeze… no shenanigans today whatsoever.  Started the day with a delicious buffet that includes a hot dog bar!  I loooove me some weiners.  LOL!  I washed my hot dog and fries down with a a frozen ‘lave flow’…then a frozen Mai Tai… then a vodka/cranberry… then a rum and coke… then… umm….  ????

We went back to the room before dinner and I went to call the room attendant to come separate our beds and the phone totally wasn’t working.  Nicole was laughing hysterically and I am all indignant and pissy and like ‘WHAT!???  It doesn’t freakin’ work!!!”  And she (who is crying laughing at this point) says, “That’s because it’s the room safe, you retard.”  Ahh… so that’s why it wouldn’t work ;-)

After dinner it was off to the dance club, it was 80’s night!!  One of the RC staffers talked  Nicole into making a special guest appearance as Madonna J  She totally rocked that shiz!!

Cozumel, Mexico Day!

Finally... Paradise Beach!!  My FAVORITE PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE!!  What a great day of sun soaking, beverage drinking, swimming, snorkeling annnnnnndddd.... PARASAILING!!!!  I almost didn't do it because nicole wouldn't go with me, but decided that I'll only live once and there is no time like the present!  Nicole did come along for the boat ride though.  It was SO FREAKIN COOL!!!  I could see the whole island of Cozumel,  Very fun and neat!

We so didnt want to leave there and our Cabana Boy told us that we could go live at his house with him (and that was even BEFORE we his $32 tip... LOL), but since we were kissin' the time the boat was going to leave, we thought it best to go.  It was then that we realized that I paid afroementioned cabana boy with the last of my cash, and Nicole didnt have ebnough for the cab ride back to the pier, so we were in a bit of a pickle, Dick,  ;-)  One of the Paradise Beach gusy rescued us and talked a cab driver into taking us and stopping an an ATM on teh way.  Ahhh.... good times ROFL!!

Another "At Sea" Day tomorrow... there is still so much on this boat that we haven't seen or done.  My main goal tomorrow.  BLACKJACK!!  Wish me luck :)

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

That is awesome! Sounds like you guys are having a blast! Can't wait to see you Tuesday night and hear all about the trip and shenanigans! Love you!

Wendy said...

WooHoo!! This looks great, so glad your having fun. Love the foot photos, you crack me up! Enjoy the rest of the trip and good luck at the Black Jack tables!

kjg said...

You make it easy to take a virtual vacation. Great blog! :)

Jody said...

OMG! Love the safe/phone situation...I was laughing hysterically being able to picture the whole thing. Love you guys...glad you are having a blast :)