Friday, September 30, 2011

Blogging

I was just looking at my blog. In 2007 I blogged 329 times! Holy shit that is like almost a blog a day. So far this year I have blogged only 20 times. it's really facebook's fault. But I have to admit there are times when I do miss writing, especially since I am not taking any classes right now and I actually do miss writing papers and essays and doing projects. I also miss reading everyone else's blogs... freakin' facebook. There is a huge difference between reading someone's rambling writings and reading one witty (not not-so-witty) thing a day that they feel like sharing. (Rick being the exception to this... of course. He FB posts just like he used to blog LOL)

I am camera researching/window shopping. My camera just isn't cuttin' the mustard anymore.  It's terrible in even slightly low light, and it's just not fast enough.  We are doing more and more photo shoots lately, and I have enough of an inferiority complex about my photography as it is without adding in the fact that I know that I am going to be battling with my camera through the whole shoot.

P.S.  How freakin' cute is my niece!!!!!!?????


6 comments:

Ingrid said...

Hey, without Rick's status updates no one would ever know what you guys are having for dinner ;)

Ingrid said...

And I agree, Facebook killed most of the blogs I used to read. I miss them, too.

Kristie said...

And I think Ingrid also meant to say "yeah, your niece is SOO frggin' CUTE!" :)

Ingrid said...

Of course! That just goes without saying ;)

Nicole said...

Facebook has definitely made an impact on the blogging! You know how I feel about your photography :) and yes your niece is SOO Friggin' cute!

Anonymous said...

You are SOOO right! MY great-niece is sooo friggin' cute! And I am thinking that I really do hate Facebook, but without it I fear that I would never hear from anyone, or know what's going on… I also wouldn't have met some new 'friends' aka 'Jack Handy' who gives me at least one crack-up per day - LOL. And the only place I would see pictures of MY sooo friggin' cute great-niece would be if I waited for someone to send them to me or for someone to blog and include a pic or two.