1) I had already reserved my spot in the class and I know it's a high demand class so if I didn't go I would feel guilty for taking someones spot that actually wasn't a lazy slacker
2) Dyan is scary and she made me do it.
The instructor was fantastic and very nice. The workout would have been great. Would have. If I could have focused on it. Which I couldn't. Because of the tiny little bike seat from hell. Holy fuck that seat was KILLING ME!!!!! I liken the experience to a gang rape... without the residual long-term issues and PTSD of course.
So... I think maybe I will pass on spinning. There are so many other ways of working out that don't violate me.... over... and over... and over again...like a line of skinny, boney men who have mistaken me for Jodie Foster on a pinball machine.
One other note.... I love running because it clears my mind of the crazy-ass shit that spins around in there like nobody's business. (ok ok... at least SOME of it) The spin class was a good workout, but it only quieted the crazy about 1/2 as much as a good run does. I can't wait til spring!!!
2 comments:
.......I don't know if I like the fact that you actually went through with spinning or that you were able to throw a reference to "The Accused" into this blog, more. Either way, I will never look at people in a spin class the same again. Especially the guy who gave me a tour of one of the gyms here and told me that "spinning basically changed, like, my life. "
ROFL... Proud of you for trying it....don't blame you for not going back. Still trying to figure out how I can run on this road in the winter without imminent death. Missing it a lot too.
Post a Comment