For a little backgroud for you non-football watching folks... Santonio Holmes is a wide receiver for the Jets. This season he has decided to go full-on diva and quit on his team in the middle of games and act like a jackass to his teammates. Unfortunately the Jets are stuck with him or they lose millions of dollars.
So what did I do? Well I was feeling a little cheeky yesterday and said something a little sassy to him on Twitter.
To which he, within minutes, responded by retweeting this thing that someone else said to him. At the time I was pretty sure it was directed at me, but who knows? I am surely not the only person giving him shit, right?
But, I couldn't just leave well enough alone. Plus I thought it was a pussy move to let someone else speak for you, so I said....
..........aaaaaaaaaand then he blocked me from following him. Oops. LOL
So does this mean I am blocked from wearing my Holmes t-shirt to the gym too?

2 comments:
I think you should probably start cheering for a new team. This team doesn't even like you!! :) haha, how can you cheer for them? GO PATRIOTS!!!
LOL, you crack me up!!
Post a Comment