Friday, August 10, 2007

Goin' to the Hoooooome DEPOT! <---that's how we say it ;)

I have a BIG project for my scraproom that has been pinballing around in my brain and I am gonna let it out today!! I got it all cleaned up last night and ready for ...the BIG PROJECT.... I can't believe what a freakin STY it was!! It "looked" neat on the surface.... but once I really got under stuff... behind stuff and went through bins and drawers I had an entire trashbag of CRAP in there and it was SO dusty and dirty... BLECH!!! Especially around the computer area where Rick and the kids use the computer. They are just slobs, plain and simple!!

I think Kristie is coming over to scrap on Sunday so I want to have the BIG PROJECT done by then. But then I can't talk about the BIG PROJECT anymore and I'll have to think of a NEW BIG PROJECT!!

Alrighty... off to hit the showers and then off to the Hooooooome DEPOT! I think Nicole and I are getting together at some point today too... I think.

:::cross your fingers for me that the BIG PROJECT works out like I hope it will.... as these things usually don't (mostly due to that whole 'house of half-ass' thing)...lol:::

6 comments:

Kristie said...

oooh! I can't wait to see the big project thingy, I'm excited!

Mindy said...

I can't wait to see what it is either!! Such suspense!! :)

Wendy said...

I'm sitting here laughing at the photo!! Where did you find that place, lol...I just hope this "Big Project" doesn't end you or anyone else up in the ER....LOL...can't wait to see what you have planned now...Ekkkkkkkk

Wendy said...

Colleen I wanted to tell you I got a book from the library "Marley and Me" have your read it? I was in bed at 2 am reading it and cracking up...In fact I was told, in not very nice words, to HUSH UP!! I had to put it down as I was laughing to loud and couldn't stop!! You need to check it out when you have time...hmmm wonder when that would be, lol...~Wendy~

Wendy said...

Uh...Oh....maybe I should stop reading it now, lol...Thanks for the warning...I'll prepare myself!!

Colleen said...

http://www.miniaturedonkeys.net/