Been scrappin' a bit this past week. Kristie and I had fun scrapping together on Sunday... and I have continued on since she left! I only have this one LO to share though because my camera is all packed up and waiting to be mailed to the highest bidder on Ebay! Yup. I DID IT!! My dSLR lust finally took the reigns. I have some money in my paypal account from other auctions, add the $ I get for my camera, and I don't even think I will need to add any other $$ because the camera I want is on sale FER CHEEP... PLUS there is a GREAT great rebate on it right now!!The kids are bummed. they love my camera, especially it's video capabilities, but Jessi has a small/cheap digital video camera in her future (b'day or xmas) from her grandparents, so I am not too concerned. Plus I think teaching them how to shoot manually (once _I_ learn...lol!!) will be kinda neat!! they both talk all the time about wanting to be photographers when they grow up.... who knows?? Maybe one of them will? Or both. Jessi can be a fashion photographer (as is her current goal), and Sean can live in Texas and be a 'cowboy ranger with a badge' while being a soldier and a photographer...not sure how he will fit working at his Dad's work into that plan, but if anyone can do it, HE can ;)
10 comments:
Well! He is going to be a busy boy! And I thought I worked a lot! I DO want grandkids some day and that doesn't leave much time for him to do that! PLUS he is the ONLY chance the Jordan name has of living on! Sad to think it could end with him!
Yeah...it's a downright tragedy.
Well YeeHaw to the Camera and Ebay....Hope you get more than you want for it, lol...I love the Layout, Great job on it Colleen...Can't wait to see the new camera and the photos that will come!! If your son is anything like the both of you he'll manage all of the jobs listed plus kids, LOL...I know Colleen will have hundreds of Scrapbooks by then to share!!
tell him to come on down, we always need more cowboy rangers here!! :) let me know how you like that camera!!
Damn, those are some nice pics on that layout! LOL!
We definitely wouldn't want the Jordan name to end with him!! I am sure he will come through for you on that one!
We all know no heirs are coming from Scott because he is with slutbag for appearances only since he is GAY!! ROFL!
...And another conversation that goes down the "Scott Bashing" road.
;0P
Hey... Sean may single handedly put the Jordan name back on the books for all times.... he could possible work on repopulating the entire east coast before realizing he is related to damn near every one ... AND then he can move to Texas... to start his Cowboy rangering... and by then I am hoping that i am still not on the hook for helping him build the log cabin and fences... because by that time I am sure that I am gonna be Frickin' OLD and More than likely even MORE lazy than I currently am... And to be honest i really don't think that Nicole is really gonna be up to the task either... because in reality... the look she gave me when Sean was explaining this Little "Plan of his" (Specifically the one involving Nicole and I being forced into servitude for the future cowboy Ranger) Let me know that I better Plan On "Bringing it" when It came to my "Share of the Work" Because her share would be in more of a supervisory-type role.
Wooooah... I think I should take my medicine....
;0)
I had intended to type "THEN" all Caps and have the "and" in lowercase... But... yeah THAT didn't really play out to my fingers after my brain had decided that.
So if you read through that last bit and go... "WTH the Implied inflection as I read through that totally does Not Make sense.... " Well That would be why I suppose... or at least that is what i am blaming it on.
Sounds like I am not the only oone who is silly and crazy!
OMG.... ROFL!!!!
Holy cow, I can't believe my grandchildren have already determined their futures...and, WOW!, for Sean's multiple ambitions.
Re: the camera...I'm thinking maybe an extended warranty might be in your best interest, particularly if you're gonna be teaching the kids how to use it. Whaddya think?
Post a Comment