That bee picture is awesome!! LOVE IT!
Holy Cow! Those are amazing! No wonder you wanted it SO bad! Awesome pictures! You will be able to see my arms awesome now! LOL
the flower and bee are rockin!! Great photos, gotta see some more!
Col, what your mega pixel??
Great pics!! The one with the bee is FANTASTIC!!!
6.1 megapixels :)
Wow Colleen...these are great!! I love the one of Sean it is so crisp and clear...I can't wait to see more photos, lol...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That bee picture is awesome!! LOVE IT!
Holy Cow! Those are amazing! No wonder you wanted it SO bad! Awesome pictures! You will be able to see my arms awesome now! LOL
the flower and bee are rockin!! Great photos, gotta see some more!
Col, what your mega pixel??
Great pics!! The one with the bee is FANTASTIC!!!
6.1 megapixels :)
Wow Colleen...these are great!! I love the one of Sean it is so crisp and clear...I can't wait to see more photos, lol...
Post a Comment