If you can make it to the end you can see Jessi's excited face... in addition to her screaming voice ;)
We had a GREAT TIME!! I would go see that concert again in a heartbeat. Those Jonas Brothers (and/or their puppet masters ;) ) put on one great show and watching the girls COMPLETELY FREAK OUT was a RIOT!! The opening, Rooney, was really good too... totally heading over to Rhapsody to add them to my mp3 player!
I didn't bring my camera in, but I was bummed because I totally could have... they didn't search bags or anything and everyone there had cameras. But I did drive the girls plenty crazy with my camera before the show ;)
2 comments:
Looks like y'all had fun!! Glad the weather held out too! Great photos as always!! Have a Happy Easter!
Looks like you guys had fun! Sean and I had quiet, guy fun! Glad you made it home safe! LOL
Post a Comment