We also went out to lunch at Panda Garden. Out FAVORITE Chinese place because it's not that same old crap that every chinese place has (and probably all buy frozen from the same huge chinese warehouse in Jersey) ...it's fresh, real, and DELISH!!
I also moved Jessi's fish tank downstairs to the kitchen today. She is not a very good caretaker, and was down to 1 fish. She also doesn't spend very much time in her room since we got the den. I need to put some different stuff in it, since it's designed to match Jessi's room, but I kinda like watching the fish swim around while I cook dinner!
Oh yeah... and in that new red planter on the windowsill I am going to attempt to grow chives and thyme :)
I LOVE having an extra day off. I get SO much more done around here! I think I need a 4 day a week job!! ....or a housekeeper ;)
6 comments:
Sophie LOVES her legos! She is all about building stuff. She has the starter kit and a pink kit. I might have to pick up that certain little boy some legos!
I :HEART: Panda Garden!
I'm so glad y'all had a good day!! I've always wanted legos but Santa never brought them...I can see why too...He/She didn't want to be picking them up all the time, lol...Glad everyone was cavity free, that is Great! Hope your feeling better.
The kids are ALL about the legos! Sounds like you guys had a really good day! I like Panda Garden, too! I like you off an extra day, too! Wish I had been home with you guys!
You COULD HAVE BEEN :-P Hartt will NOT fall down or go bankrupt if you don't go in to work, you know??
It might!
I like the tank in the kitchen!! Great cabinets!! Good luck w/ the plants... :)
Post a Comment