LOL...are you one of those people that feed the gulls food?? That drives me crazy!!...UGH!! But I suppose if it's all for a fantastic photo I won't say a word...
Well... not USUALLY... as eating in parking lots is not really something I spend a lot of time doing, BUUUUUUT, today I had to go to that fair and grabbed a bite on the way there. Then I put down the window and the seagulls came flyin' on over, and the lightbulb over my head clicked on, "I have my CAMERA with me!!" But when I went to take a photo they flew away... then I threw a fry and they came back... WOW... that was a major ramble...lol!
6 comments:
LOL...are you one of those people that feed the gulls food?? That drives me crazy!!...UGH!! But I suppose if it's all for a fantastic photo I won't say a word...
Well... not USUALLY... as eating in parking lots is not really something I spend a lot of time doing, BUUUUUUT, today I had to go to that fair and grabbed a bite on the way there. Then I put down the window and the seagulls came flyin' on over, and the lightbulb over my head clicked on, "I have my CAMERA with me!!" But when I went to take a photo they flew away... then I threw a fry and they came back... WOW... that was a major ramble...lol!
LOL....to funny!! Great photos!
Very nice pictures of dump ducks! What's next, rats at the dump? LOL
I think seagulls are PRETTY!!!
If you say so! I just don't see it! They hang out at dumps and eat trash! And they are mean!
Post a Comment