Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I love mornings when I feel so damn efficient that I could puke ;) ;)

And let me just say that it's a GOOD THING I decided to blog because I noticed the green light is on '6' and it should be on '4' PHEW!! That woulda been some crispy ass chili! (P.S. to me... get cheese on the way home!!)




Jessi called me on my way home from work yesterday EXTREMLY EXCITED that she took some TOTALLY AWESOME PHOTOS.... so here you go.... ;) ;) She told me on the phone she shot them in manual and I was shocked... but turned out she meant manual zoom and focus ;)

Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday. Here is proof that we all thought ahead. This is also my reminder to put them in the mail to only arrive a teeeeeeeensy bit late ;) ;)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good thing you blogged the chili, nothing worse than burnt chili, Ewww....I'm thinking about making shepherds pie tonight...Mmmm...
LOL to Jessie and the camera and photos...she did a good job!! Ahh if you Mom reads your blog she'll see your heart was in it, lol....

Rick Jordan said...

Very nice blog, Honey! The chili was yummy, too!