I could the nasty cold/flu-ish thing that is going around and I am not happy about it. I was just freakin' sick a couple weeks ago! Sean has a little cold too, but not too bad. Rick is way sick and even called in sick to work today, and he NEVER does that!! I think Sean and I are catching every thing that comes around because we were home for all those years and now we are out amongst all the germs. What makes me think this is the fact that Jessi has not caught ANY of these things... cuz she has been out in germland for 12 years!
This morning I messed with the blog a bit, updated my links, changed my banner. I kinda half-assed the banner and I'm not entirely thrilled with it, oh well.
I have an appointment at 10am to go get my new Mp3 jack installed in my car! I am SO EXCITED to get this and get my new mp3 player that I just happen to know that my wonderful husband ordered for me the other day ;) ;) And I'm SURE that aforementioned wonderful husband will let me have it as soon as it comes and not make me wait until my birthday.... RIGHT!!!!?????
5 comments:
Yeah- as long as it comes after March 19! Just kidding, of course you can have it when it comes! I wouldn't torture you!
I WOULD torture you! No opening my gifts until March 19!!!
You are lucky... I have to wait until the 24th for my goodies. Happy early B'day to you!
OH.. I forgot, sorry you are not feeling well. Jess was sick last week and I stayed as far away as possible not to catch it. So far so good. No sickness for me!
Col, I like the look of the new banner! Hope you feel better soon. And, YEAH, for not needing to wait till your bday!! WooHoo!!
Post a Comment