Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday.



...and sorry Mom... I checked, but you can't make the slideshows slower. I was TOTALLY GOING TO!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Colleen if your Mother hits the pause button on the slideshow and then just hits the forward arrow when she's ready for the next slide/photo...she can do it at her own pace...
I was laughing regarding your comment about not having light in your house if it wasn't for Rick, too funny...I still like the saying "It's a solar panel for a sex machine"...
I love the photo of your older collie on that rug, the colors are fantastic...he goes well with that carpet...I like Cooper he's a beautiful dog.
I know what you mean about lint and dark shirts, I have the same problem with a few of Michaels shirts...and now that Jake is going through his spring shed, ugh!! It's much worse!
Love the photos of your Sunday!! I need to go to slideshow.com and set up slide shows there instead of on adobe...my photos look like crap on my slideshows when I post them...but much easier than posting 20 or so photos...Thanks for sharing and I hope y'all have a good week.