My SWEET SWEET husband let me have
my birthday present when it arrived yesterday from Amazon.com. LOOOOOOVES IT!!!!
Jessi snapped all the photos... our little session then turned into a lesson on aperture and how to use aperture creatively ;) She has always talked about wanting to be a photographer, but after she watched
this video... she REALLLLLLLLLLY wants to be a photographer. I wish I had learned how to shoot a manual camera at 12 years old!
5 comments:
Okay so you showed a photo of your b-day present not what is it, lol...I had my stepson look and he said something about MP4 that plays videos? Could it be??
I loved the video, that was sweet!! The lighting was spectacular and the caves where they went were out of this world!! Thanks for sharing ma'am.
LOL... Yes that's exactly what it is!! Videos and music, and you can put photos on it too.
I made a link in the blog post so you can click and see it ;)
Wow that thing does almost everything except cook dinner, lol...Cool!! I was stunned at all the info it can hold...Happy Early Birthday Colleen!!
Cool B-Day present!
I watched that photography video. It is totally awesome. I never would have thought of a place like that to take pictures. Or how to put the lighting so it looked magical like that. Very talented people. :) Now you need to find a cave and some volunteers :) I bet you could come up with some cool ideas.
Post a Comment