Friday, May 02, 2008

Hey Mom... I SO nailed it!!!

I had the YUMMIEST wine drink at Olive Garden when Mom was here. I HAD to figure out how to replicate it at home, and tonight I DID! (Not that it was rocket science or anything...lol)



Love me some Red Winged Blackbirds. They sing the prettiest songs :)



No birds at the "ghetto feeding station." Can't imagine why.



Cooper is a happy happy dog that all his toys have come back from their winter vacation under the snow :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Nice pictures! Lol at the cat sitting under the feeder! Thank you for lasagna tonight! I love it!

Mindy said...

so, are you going to tell us how to make it??? Geesh!!

Colleen said...

LOL.... I was being a mysterious, wasn't I? It's just Sangria and Tropicana Mixed Berry Juice. ;)

Mindy said...

yummmmmm going to have to try that!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Well, if ever a mother was proud, it's me!!

Nicole said...

Super YUMMY drink! LOVE the pic of Sophie by the bird feeders!

Colleen said...

I thought you would be!