Apparently SOME Zen's have a common "issue" of constantly disconnecting and reconnecting when it's plugged into the computer... making it a major lesson in frustration to upload more than a couple songs at a time. I was lucky enough to get one of these 'special editions' Grrrrrrrrr. I called tech support a couple weeks ago they said it would have to be repaired or replaced. WHAT!!!?? It took me more than 2 weeks to send it away... I just coudln't bear the thought of being tuneless in the car!! I finally mailed it the other day... and I wish I had just mailed it when I called them because I would probably have it BACK by now!I will need it back soon because not only will I be using it in the car... but within a couple weeks I will be using it hooked up to speakers in my new REAL OFFICE! Woo Hoo!!
1 comment:
You should have it back soon! Sorry you had to go without it!
Post a Comment