At least mine was a TYPO as opposed to your CONSTANT misspelling of the word DECENT! It's not DESCENT.
de·scent (d-snt) n. 1. The act or an instance of descending. 2. A way down. 3. A downward incline or passage; a slope. 4. a. Hereditary derivation; lineage: a person of African descent. b. One generation of a specific lineage. 5. a. The fact or process of coming down or being derived from a source: a paper tracing the descent of the novel from old picaresque tales. b. Development in form or structure during transmission from an original source. 6. Law Transference of property by inheritance. 7. A lowering or decline, as in status or level: Her career went into a rapid descent after the charges of misconduct. 8. A sudden visit or attack; an onslaught.
11 comments:
Very nice! Love both of you guy's hair cuts!
wow!! Love that new cut! Very nice.. where's yours, Col??
I am not exactly thrilled with mine. In a month it will be prefect, but today it's a little too short.
Prefect? LOL
Yeah Rick, Prefect!
I love her hair cut, super cute!
I love Sassy hair, LOL!
At least mine was a TYPO as opposed to your CONSTANT misspelling of the word DECENT! It's not DESCENT.
de·scent (d-snt)
n.
1. The act or an instance of descending.
2. A way down.
3. A downward incline or passage; a slope.
4.
a. Hereditary derivation; lineage: a person of African descent.
b. One generation of a specific lineage.
5.
a. The fact or process of coming down or being derived from a source: a paper tracing the descent of the novel from old picaresque tales.
b. Development in form or structure during transmission from an original source.
6. Law Transference of property by inheritance.
7. A lowering or decline, as in status or level: Her career went into a rapid descent after the charges of misconduct.
8. A sudden visit or attack; an onslaught.
Descent! Glad you set me straight!
now I want to see your descent hair cut!!
BOTH of you guys got haircuts?? I don't see any pic of Colleen's haircut....
Oh, I forgot: Jessi's hair is just too cute & sassy! Love, Nana
I noticed yesterday how cute it was when I picked her up. I really like it. And her highlights look awesome.
Post a Comment