Friday, October 10, 2008

Gee we've never seen photos from THIS place before....



Today was a gorgeous fall day!! I thought we'd go to the stream so that Lucy could play in the water a little... but the water was really high and fast, so we didn't encourage any of that nonsense. I'm all set on jumping into freezing cold water in October to rescue a puppy from being swept away to sea. Or to trash mountain. Or wherever that stream goes. Jessi was feeling very photogenic today. Sean... not-so-much. (Just in case you looked at those photos and where thinking to yourself... "WOW... she took WAY more photos of Jessi, clearly she loves her more and that poor little boy lives a sad, unloved life of misery.")

Looking VERY forward to this 3 day weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I was TOTALLY thinking Sean lives an unloved life! LOL! Those are awesome pictures, Honey! Looks like you guys had a great time! I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

Nicole said...

I often think about how bad I feel for that poor lonely sad unloved little boy.

Great pics!

Ingrid said...

LOL, I always feel like my pics are unbalenced of the kids! Grady is NEVER near me when I have the camera and isn't a fan of his paparazzi mom.

Great pics!