Jessi at a Field Hockey game......
::::sigh:::: oh how I miss my little laptop.
Our desktop is patiently awaiting it's turn with Jerry the master of all things technolocologicalalal since "Vista Service Pack 1" effed it all up. But since Jerry has a whole short bus full of tech tards that got on the bus before us... we will happily wait our turn ;) But... until then, my laptop is parked at the "family computer desk" and is enduring hours of teenage girl chat "OMG LOL IDK IK,R? BFF" and even more hours of Vikings football live feeds and huntchat.com. Actually...I bet my laptop misses me just as much I miss him! Yes... him... and his name is Johnny ;) ;)

4 comments:
Oh, Johnny! Sounds dirty!
John fits since he has seen his share of Viking's games, ESPN and hunting! John said to me the other day, "can I be your computer? I love these football feeds and watching the gamecast of Red Sox games while we watch the game on TV! Besides, you don't wear my Fing buttons out with the constant back spacing!"
He is dirty! You should see him surf porn! LOL
He LOVES xtube and he SO did not tell you ANY of those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment