Sophie made sure that I knew that your dog may look black, but "it's really brown." I think She told me like 4 times.
LOL- Sophie is a cutie! No pics of me in my dirt wife beater? I want the Dremel thing to carve pumpkins! I want to do interesting carvings! The kids had a blast carving their pumpkins- even though Sean got cut! LOL- he is SO drama!
I Carve mine with a chainsaw!!!!
For Colleen, those photos of Lucy are absolutely fantastic!For Rick, go buy the Dremel thing.For Jerry, keep that @#$! chainsaw away from that shillelagh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sophie made sure that I knew that your dog may look black, but "it's really brown." I think She told me like 4 times.
LOL- Sophie is a cutie! No pics of me in my dirt wife beater? I want the Dremel thing to carve pumpkins! I want to do interesting carvings! The kids had a blast carving their pumpkins- even though Sean got cut! LOL- he is SO drama!
I Carve mine with a chainsaw!!!!
For Colleen, those photos of Lucy are absolutely fantastic!
For Rick, go buy the Dremel thing.
For Jerry, keep that @#$! chainsaw away from that shillelagh!
Post a Comment