It doesn't look like he'll want to take it off. :) Happy to see he could get the camo!
I was just thinking the same thing as Kristie! That's awesome that he could get the kind of cast he wanted!
Glad he got the one he wanted...Sorry it came at such a high price.
Its so little!! Glad I could convince him to come over last night. It didn't occur to me that he would have issues about coming over!
tell him he looks tough!!Lisa
Cool they did have camo!! Looks great!
He said his issue was he didn't want you to see his cast and know it was broken! LOL! He is tough though!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It doesn't look like he'll want to take it off. :) Happy to see he could get the camo!
I was just thinking the same thing as Kristie! That's awesome that he could get the kind of cast he wanted!
Glad he got the one he wanted...Sorry it came at such a high price.
Its so little!! Glad I could convince him to come over last night. It didn't occur to me that he would have issues about coming over!
tell him he looks tough!!
Lisa
Cool they did have camo!! Looks great!
He said his issue was he didn't want you to see his cast and know it was broken! LOL! He is tough though!
Post a Comment