Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Party pics!!!!!!

11 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Great pictures! I had a blast as we almost always do with our get togethers! You want to go hunting tonight when you get home from work? LOL

Colleen said...

Ummm.... I'll have to think about that one for awhile.

Rick Jordan said...

You can do stuff to me while we sit in the blind and I look for deer! It will be REALLY fun! For me! LOL

Kristie said...

Wow! Usually those sorts of convos are done in person. haha!

Nicole said...

Seriously, that is an at home or on the phone conversation!!

Had a great time at the party as usual!!

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah Rick- you are such a pervert! Oh wait, that is ME! LOL

Anonymous said...

When you say "conversation" that implies that it was a 2 way thing.... MY part was perfectly G rated!!

Julie said...

Great Party! The pics are awesome. AND TMI LOL

Rick Jordan said...

I am the king of TMI!

Rick Jordan said...

Besides, Colleen- you posted the dirty ones and pretended it was me! I think this would be a perfectly legal conversation at one of our get togethers!

Ingrid said...

I had a great time! Those pics are hysterical!