Friday, November 28, 2008

Wow... I called Rick this morning and told him it was way worse this year

....but this is beyond disgusting behavior and makes me embarrassed to be a part of it!! You'd think it would go without saying but NOTHING at Walmart is worth stepping over someone's dying body for!!

Wal-Mart worker dies after shoppers knock him down

"Dozens of store employees trying to fight their way out to help the man were also getting trampled by the crowd, Fleming said. Witnesses said that even as the worker lay on the ground, shoppers streamed into the store, stepping over him.

Kimberly Cribbs, who witnessed the stampede, said shoppers were acting like "savages."

"When they were saying they had to leave, that an employee got killed, people were yelling 'I've been on line since yesterday morning,"' she said. "They kept shopping."

The 34-year-old man was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead at about 6 a.m., police said. The exact cause of death has not been determined, and the man's name was not released....."

6 comments:

Nicole said...

WWWWOOOOOOOWWWW!! That is CRAZY!!

Kristie said...

I heard this on TV this morning. It's really sad! :(

Julie said...

OMG That's Just Sickening! What To Heck?? I didn't see anything at Walmart worth trampling the hell out of someone for.

Artistically Twisted said...

Hey... sometimes a worker has gotta take one for the team.... They had a Samsung 10.2 megapixel digital camera for $69 and DVDs such as "The Incredible Hulk" for $9. The INCREDIBLE HULK...... For NINE DOLLARS. Nine dollars.

Do you you understand what I am saying here.

Wendy said...

I saw that in the news yesterday and it's sad!! You are right why or how could anyone put a material object before a human life...it makes you wonder what this world is coming too...I truly feel for the gentlemens family, they aren't going to have a very good Christmas this year!

Julie said...

OMG Jerry that's awful.... LOL