My niece is one year old today!! Holy crap time flies!! It doesn't even feel like it was that long ago that we were all in that tiny room watching her float around on the sonogram screen! :)
Very busy weekend, which I love because it keeps my mind off all the other stuff. OK, it really doesn't, but it does a little bit,
Sean turned 10 this month so he can now hunt. Yaaaaaaay! (read that 'yaaaaaay' laced with heavy sarcasm) He was so excited to go and Rick has been waiting for this day his whole life, so the house with buzzing with that all week. Brhaun and Tom also went long for Sean's first hunt, which I have to say I found freaking adorable. Saturday was "Youth Day" so only kids can hunt... which meant that Sean got to go hunting for the first time with a bunch of guys there solely to follow him around the woods and help him. So cute :) No pics as they got up and out of the house a 3am... and I didn't.
This weekend was also Kaelyn's birthday party and I had a little photography "assignment." Some friends were running a mini Triatholon and asked me to join the team as the team photographer and I happily accepted. Thinking next year I'll do the Tri myself though.... and will need my OWN photographer!
No comments:
Post a Comment