Monday, April 23, 2012

Sanity... rated.

Some may think going for a jog in the driving rain is insane.  I say going for a jog in the driving rain is what KEEPS ME SANE!  I really don't know where I would be right now if I hadn't have embraced exercise over the past couple years.  Nothing clears my head like a good hard run.  Particularly since there is nothing else good and hard going on right know ifyaknowhatImean ;-)  (I'll be here all week folks... don't forget to tip your waitress!)

On a scale of 1-10 right now... 1 being 'have an ambulance to Acadia Mental Hospital on standby' and 10 being 'I am the queen of the freakin' world and nothin' can bring me down.'  I would say I am at around a 7.  A solid 7 fueled with empowerment and a little edge of anger.  Maybe that makes me insane?  With all the crap going on around here I sometimes can't believe that I am not wanting to just stay in bed and cry all day while scarfing Ben and Jerry's.  But I really don't.  I have certainly had moments of feeling like that, but they are short and infrequent.  Overall... I am looking forward to my new life and all it may bring.

I have SO got this shit!

5 comments:

kjg said...

Sanity is totally over rated! You've got this.

kjg said...

Sanity is totally over rated! You've got this.

Wendy said...

WOOHOO!! You ROCK Woman!! You really really do!! Stay Strong!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your blog! Running is SO theraputic... YOU GO!

Nicole said...

You are rocking it!