Friday, August 24, 2007

Buh-bye kidlets :)

B and Grampa just came and took the kids... WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I won't see them again until we get back from New Hampshire!

Here's some snaps of Jessi with her new hair that she saved her allowance for 2 weeks to buy :)




I am SO excited to leave for North Conway tomorrow!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

VERY CUTE!! Maybe I need to get myself some fake colored hair. Just Kidding!!!

Wendy said...

Hmmm...not sure what to say about Jessie's hair...is she going to be a clown for Halloween? LOL, just kidding...I think most kids experiment and I would call this an experiment...gets lots of photos and make a layout so Jessie has that memory and a good laugh when she is older...I do love that first photo though with grandma in the background...that is sweet! I can't believe you got rid of the kiddos for a bit and plus your going on a trip, UGH!! Your such a lucky Mum!! Wish I could be so lucky, NOT....Salt Water Fishing tournament tomorrow...up at 3 am and yes the 4 yr old is coming with us, UGH!! Not what I call a fun day!! Take care and can't wait to see the photos!