The winners of the 'Lucky 7 contest' were notified last night by e-mail. The only things that I was notified of by e-mail last night were the fact that Tina's Man stays rock hard all night long, I need to learn about and purchase OEM software (WTH IS OEM software??), and apparently I have unclaimed lottery winnings in Botswana.
I must admit I am disappointed. I NEVER expect or even have an inkling of an idea that I will win any contest.... I mean... I never HAVE... so why would I!? And I do truly enjoy entering contests because I often get new ideas and use stuff I don't normally use, and the excitement is fun too! But THIS time.... I did get my hopes up a little. Especially when my 'Zit' LO got so much great feedback... and is also voted the 3rd funniest LO on scrapbook.com EVER (and the other 2 were made long ago and weren't even part of the contest)!! So yeah... I really did think I would at LEAST get an honorable mention in my e-mail box this morning.
I didn't get to wallow for long though. As Rick headed downstairs to make coffee, he yells up to me "One of your illustrious dogs shit all over the floor down here" LOVELY.... just effing lovely. (and "Illustrious" WTH is THAT????) Top that with the fact that my car is still sitting at Hartt Transportation and that Rick will have it fixed within minutes once the parts store opens... but I have no way to go get it so I am stuck here all day while the materials for the project I am so excited about sit on the shelves at Home Depot. This is shaping up to be a GREAT day.
Bright side?
So it's 630 AM... I have already shampooed my rug. What have YOU done ;) ;)
2 comments:
HUGS!! Hopefully you'll get your car soon and will still be able to make it to HD today! And, I have made coffee this morning.... does that count?? :)
OH Colleen you have got me laughing so hard I almost peed my pants!! Well don't feel like the lone ranger because I also entered the "lucky 7" contest and I didn't win either...lol...HI OH Silver!! I wasn't going to enter and didn't even know about the contest...but was coerced to enter it...ah well better luck next time to both of us!! At least we have our beautiful layouts so that we can enjoy them!!
As to the dog poo, well better you than me!! You can finish potty training my son and I'll clean up after the dog, lol...fair trade I think!! Sorry about the vehicle, I just hate when that happens!! I love it when I take my truck into the dealership for work and they ask if I'm staying...well duh!! Did someone follow me into the driveway, NO!! Do I have a vehicle where I can LEAVE this place, NO!! So what do you think?...I think that is called "HERE'S YOUR SIGN"!! LOL HOpe you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!! Hugs ~Wen~
Post a Comment