Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's Sean's job to put away the cans & boxes...



I haven't told him yet that it is NOT supposed to be this much fun!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL...GREAT photos and don't ruin his fun MOM...somethings should be kept a secret, LOL....He'll find out soon enough!!

Rick Jordan said...

I actually came home when he was doing that! He has cans spread all over the floor and I looked at him like he was a psycho! LOL

Wendy said...

LOL Rick...isn't it Great watching your kids act crazy...makes life FUN!!

Colleen regarding your question on what camera I have...it is a Canon PowerShot S3 IS...I love it and know I could probably buy a different lense for the bird photos but I think I'll wait a year or two and talk Hubby into a bigger and better camera...one little step at a time...compared to my first digital camera this one is sports car where my other digital cameras were old clunkers, lol...and with encouragement from the photo blog group I've learned so much more...well off to watch the meteorite shower...have a good week.

Artistically Twisted said...

Don't tell him.... Because...
[Hold onto something steady]
When something ceases to be fun... Guys in general have a tendency to not do them... So long as you can tolerate the Long delay before the cans and boxes are safely stored away (more than likely do to either boredom or exhaustion... or a really good Spiderman related incident)I say on with the fun.

Jane F. Smith said...

funny!!! don't ever tell him then he will always help!!