It's a cedar waxwing and absolutely beautiful!! I love these birds! Great photos!! I finally got a photo of a yellow-billed cuckoo tonight and was so excited...I so need a better camera to get photos of my birds but alas that won't happen anytime soon...you can show me all the bird photos you want, I love them!!
5 comments:
It's a cedar waxwing and absolutely beautiful!! I love these birds! Great photos!! I finally got a photo of a yellow-billed cuckoo tonight and was so excited...I so need a better camera to get photos of my birds but alas that won't happen anytime soon...you can show me all the bird photos you want, I love them!!
I am glad the little guy flew off! Sophie is getting out of hand lately!
Yes, she is one naughty kitty!!
I am not sure this one was Sophie's doing though, the bird didn't seem injured, just stunned. Maybe it flew into the swing set or something.
Very cool that you were able to handle it. I have not seen a bird like that around here...cute little guy.
love the bird shots!!!
Post a Comment