This morning I was up early with excitement for Nicole and my trip to NH! The morning sunlight was just GAHHHHGEOUS so I HAD to go out for a walk and take some photos!!
And as usual in this family... nobody does ANYTHING alone... even when the kids aren't home LOL!!

And as usual in this family... nobody does ANYTHING alone... even when the kids aren't home LOL!!

Rick mowed a path all the way into the woods. Have I mentioned that he freakin' rocks??
I was hoping to get a pic of one of the many huge garden spiders that live in our meadow. They are really neat in a freaky 'OMG RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!' kind of way. But... she wasn't home... must have been off somewhere draining the life force out of a small child.
It is REALLY HUMID today!! You can even SEE it in the air!
Sophie and Cooper think they are SO cool. They ran ahead of me on the way back and when I got to the steps (about 10 seconds after they did!) they were here at the door like, 'Geesh lady.... where ya been?? We've been sitting here for HOURS waiting for you!' 





4 comments:
super awesome photos! love the humidity picture
Very nice pictures! Our animals are something! You are really getting used to camera! Awesome pictures!
that web is just too cool!! I love spider's webs.... Have a blast this weekend!
Colleen these are Fantastic photos...You are doing a tremendous job with that camera....How much does Rick charge to mow? lol, I'll let him fish in our creek!!
Post a Comment