Oh Colleen what GREAT photos!! Sean looks a bit apprehensive in the photo in front of the bulletin board...But it looks like he had fun....I love all the photos and the last one of Sean and Jessie was fantastic!! Great job Mom...Now how did you handle the day? LOL....P.S. I love the photos your taking with the new camera!!
YAY, SCHOOL!!! There's going to be so much new conversation! When do you tour your school? Are you going to let Rick take pictures of you in front of the building? How about your locker, I'd really like to see your locker!! =o) JK!
Oh my, is it just me or does he look WAY older just within the last couple of days?? Seriously! Glad it went well! I can't believe Jessi has a locker and everything!!!
I am looking forward to seeing him go to school tomorrow! I am glad I get to go and see him off on his first day! I hope he does well- I certainly think he will do fine! Once he realizes there are kids his age to play with and that school isn't dumb and boring, he will be happy and have fun! Jessi's new school looks pretty cool!
5 comments:
Oh Colleen what GREAT photos!! Sean looks a bit apprehensive in the photo in front of the bulletin board...But it looks like he had fun....I love all the photos and the last one of Sean and Jessie was fantastic!! Great job Mom...Now how did you handle the day? LOL....P.S. I love the photos your taking with the new camera!!
I handled THIS day just fine...it was just a visit! Tomorrow is the REAL school day... YIKES!!!
YAY, SCHOOL!!! There's going to be so much new conversation! When do you tour your school? Are you going to let Rick take pictures of you in front of the building? How about your locker, I'd really like to see your locker!! =o) JK!
Oh my, is it just me or does he look WAY older just within the last couple of days??
Seriously!
Glad it went well!
I can't believe Jessi has a locker and everything!!!
I am looking forward to seeing him go to school tomorrow! I am glad I get to go and see him off on his first day! I hope he does well- I certainly think he will do fine! Once he realizes there are kids his age to play with and that school isn't dumb and boring, he will be happy and have fun! Jessi's new school looks pretty cool!
Post a Comment