Oh yeah.... I RAWK!!!!! :DI was just awarded the Rockin' Girl blogger award by my friend Wendy!! She says I bring out the humor in her and make her laugh and I think that was very cool of her to make my day like that!! :)
So my job now is to award 5 girls this Rockin' honor!!
Of course my first award is to my BFF Nicole. cuz HELLO!? She ROCKS!! Nuff Said!
My next award has GOT to go to my daughter Jessi. She is rockin' a cool new banner at her blog AND she TOTALLY rocks Guitar Hero! Her blog is invitation only cuz HELLO!? She's 11!!! ;) ;)
Award #3 goes to Kristie because when I first met her I thought she was a quiet, shy, sweet nice girl ....but now that I know her better I know that she is a little wild, crazy and quirky and I can't wait until she is my sister-in-law!!
Award #4 goes to obviously must go to Julie.... I mean DUH!!!! She MET GODSMACK!!!! ;) ;) AND TOTALLY rocks on the REAL GEE-tar!!
And finally... award #5 must go to my friend Mindy She TOTALLY rocks the digital scrapbooking world with her fabulous free digi-kits. And I can proudly say I knew her way back when she had never even digi-scrapped one page ;) ;)
I could give out a bunch more... but alas I am only allowed to hand out five of these suckers.
ROCK ON GIRLIES!!!!
4 comments:
You and the other five are all very deserving! Congrats!
I am so totally honored!! Now I feel bad that my computer is down!! Thanks Col, and you DO ROCK!! ;)
Well thank you!!
You are ROCKIN'!!!
LOL....you so deserved it!! You always manage to make my day with your wonderful blog!! Keep it up Rockin' Woman!! Hugs ~Wen~
Post a Comment