Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jessi and I have almost rented this a few times....

...but I knew it was subtitled, so we decided not to. I THOUGHT it was kind of like "The Dark Crystal" ...or some other dark fantasy type movie. I didn't even ever look at the rating, just the cover.

THANK GOD I never got it to watch with the kids!!! It was unbelievably violent and hard to watch at times. I even had to take a couple breaks from watching. BUT... it is a VERY, VERY touching, emotional movie and well worth a watch. Definitely 2 thumbs up... half covering my eyes ;)

P.S. I watched it on the computer on Netflix with Sean watched a movie on Netflix on the other computer... LOVING that "Watch Instantly" thing!

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

I need to check that movie out... I have almost gotten it a time or two.