This winter I have decided to learn to ski! If I'm going to do all this low-carb crap and loose weight... then I need to kick the sedentary lifestyle up a notch (or would that be down a notch?) and keep it off... so I have to find fun ways to do it cuz EXERCISE SUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSS!!! My friend Karyn from work was going come with me, but she has been having back problems the past couple months and doesn't want to make it worse... so she totally bailed on me!! Soooooo.... SOMEONE out there MUST join me! Don't make me make an ass of myself alone!! (and I WILL be making an ass of myself... I just hope I can STAND, because I tried water skiing once and standing was not even close to happening!)
Here is the info Come on.... JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 comments:
OMG! NOT me, thank you! I REALLY love my wife! Can you pick something where there is FAR less of a chance that I spend the rest of my life without you? WOW- when you go, you go full out! Good luck with finding someone but if you want to do something less dangerous- like skydiving or bungy jumping, I am the one for you! LOL
Oh come on!! It's SKIING... on HERMON Mountain that's more like a big hill. Not swimming with sharks in the arctic!
I would totally join you but I think we both know who would end up with several broken bones laid up in bed for the rest of the winter!!
Anything that involves attaching things to my feet is off the table for me.
I've never been skiing either. I think I would like to learn, but $95 sounds like a lot... :/
I love the thoughts of a ski lodge with a roaring fire ... shit like that...But flinging myself down a hill with only two spindly poles to help me make it to the bottom...not such a good idea (says the woman who tripped in her own pants yesterday and fell down) :) Have you thought about cross country skiing? Less dangerous and you can get equipment at the play it again sports place..Low impact aerobic exercise..I might do that...
On A lighter note do they make a CAMO full body cast???? Just checking LOL
Everytime one of my friends went downhill sking they came back with something broken...I'll pass!!! LOL
P.S. You do know that cross country sking is excellant exercise and a bit safer too? :o)
Buncha woosies... all of ya!
I'll go!!!
WOO HOO!! Come on up Mindy... let's do it!!
You can do it - it's fun! I did it way back when... Just start out on the bunny slope until you get the hang of it... I just said to Bill yewterday that I thoguht I might like to try skiing again... (and when I break every bone in my body, your mother can come and change my bed pans...)
Post a Comment