So... I totally got busted hardcore at work reading Black Friday Ads online... which led to a huge lock down of all fun things internet related at the office. SUCKY!! I feel like the kid in the class that was naughty and made everyone have to stay in for recess LOL!!
Not that I was a total slacker or anything at work... I GIT ER DUN, man!!! But because my job depends on people calling me to ask me questions, there is NATURALLY some built in down time there. So honestly... I find it a little insulting that we all work really hard there and ALWAYS get the job done, yet now are looked at like we are all a bunch of wild monkeys that they are paying to only surf the internet.
So... now all my surfing... blogging... and online shopping must be done at home. It's putting a SERIOUS dent in my keeping up on all the blogs I read. (Which,,, BTW... is NO DIFFERENT than people who spend time at work reading the newspaper... doing the crossword and word scramble... chatting with friends.... texting.... reading the news online..... but hey... whatever......)
1 comment:
total suckage!
Post a Comment