Thursday, November 19, 2009

I see the light


There may just be a light at the end of my tunnel of phlegm.  I feel MUCH better today!  SO of COURSE that means that I have to over-do it and push myself today and take Jessi and her friend's to the 12:05AM New Moon Premiere!  Hey... that was planned WAY before I got sick.  New Moon waits for nobody!  I was so hoping I'd feel better.  The girls are SO EXCITED for this!  I think it's going to be full-on-shenanigans with people dressed up and revved up.  We are planning to leave at 10:30 because Since both theaters have been sold out for weeks, getting a seat may be a challenge!

Should be a blast!!  ....If I can stay awake.....

2 comments:

Mindy said...

More power to you, girl!! I told Rach we weren't going until all the hubbub died down... Bad mom, I know! Have fun!!

Nicole said...

I can't wait!!! Its gonna be a blast, and yes I hope I can stay awake also.