Nicole, Jessi and I started the 30 Day Shred today. I had been thinking about ordering p90x, but read reviews and they say that you have to be already somewhat in shape before starting it because it's REALLY HARD!! (That's what she said. hee hee) So then I thought about doing Power 90... then I read reviews and a lot of people said that it's hard to stick to because it gets so repetative... then I remembered that Nicole mentioned once that she was starting the 30 day Shred.... but then I also remembered her never mentioning it again...lol! So I called her up and we decided that only a lazy fat ass can make excuses not to do it. It's only 20 minutes a day. HELLO?? Who DOESN'T have that. NOBODY. NOT ONE PERSON does not have that. Seriously. There is NO excuse not to take 20 minutes to get into shape!! (And yes... I will have to keep referring to this post when 'I don't FEEL like exercising')So yeah. It's on like Donkey Kong!! And... FYI... I barely made it through the workout today. It is NOT EASY and I want to say many F words to Jillian... but Jessi is doing it with me so I must behave myself... but I must say, one F bomb did slip out. And it is going to be HARD to do it again in the morning (lol.. that's what she said) when I am sore... but I AM DOIN' IT!!
4 comments:
Geee thanks for calling me out on being a lazy!
But yes it is on like Donkey Kong!
No problem ;-) HEY... I have a permanent ticket on that lazy trsin... you just visit it now and then ;-)
I mean... I USED TO have a permanent ticket!!!!
I am very proud of both of you! Time to get my lazy ass back on the exercise train!
upon your advice, a friend and I are going to do this together. I may have to come beat you up.
Post a Comment