Saturday, November 07, 2009

Jessi the sushi master

OK maybe not quite, but the sushi she made today with the kit Nicole got her for her birthday was WAS delicious! AND it was a prefect low point lunch since tonight we are having a get together and that always equals lots of yummy food. I did get some veggies and dip and I am making me FAVORITE PW corn and avocado salsa, so there are plenty of healthy options to offset the monkey bread and artichoke dip ;-)

Doing AMAZING on WW!! I think a HUGE part of it is doing the 30 day shred. I can SEE and FEEL the difference in my body and I FREAKIN LOVE IT!! One of Jessi's friends is here today and she looked at me and said "Have you lost weight?" and I said "HECK YA I HAVE!!!!" ....and she is here all the time, so it must be noticeable ;-D

Can I just say that I can't FREAKIN BELIEVE that I have worked out EVERY DAY THIS WEEK and am actually starting to LOOK FORWARD to it!!!!???? LOVE THAT!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

That is awesome, Honey! I am incredibly proud of you! I really need to get back on the wagon myself. I am also looking forward to the get together and did I happen to mention that I am on VACATION?