Today was "Promise Yourself to try a new, healthy recipe this week. Don't let yourself get bored" Day on my way cool calendar that I got from thewwchick.com. So Karyn, Jen and I all found some new recipes. This one from Gina's WW recipe site sounded so delish that Karyn and I ran out and got the ingredients and made it for lunch. We put it in 1 point pitas instead of back into the shell. SO GOOD!Avocado and Crab Salad
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 2 • Time: 5 minutes • Calories: 223 • Points: 5 ww points
- 1 medium Hass avocado
- 4 oz lumb crab meat
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Cut avocado open, remove pit and spoon out avocado. Cut into large chunks and add to crab. Mix carefully, not to mash the avocado. Spoon back into avocado shells and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment