Thursday, May 10, 2007

I *TOTALLY* thought I was pregnant today

I am not a squeamish 'gaggy' person like SOME people I know (coughcoughnicolecoughcough) ....BUT.... today I was driving to my first Weight Watchers meeting (ok... first THIS time around...definitely not my first ;) ) and I came to a red light that is beside a cheap hotel near downtown Bangor. As I sat there groovin' to my RHCP I glanced over and noticed a sign in front of the hotel that said.... USED BEDS FOR SALE ....GROOOOOOSSSSSS!!! I LITERALLY felt nauseous and even gagged a little at the THOUGHT of buying a USED bed from an old nasty hotel. When the light turns green I start driving AND start having a mini panic attack that I MUST be pregnant to have such a reaction. I spend the whole morning thinking about it... first freaking out... then accepting it... then getting kind of happy at the thought of snuggling a cute little baby again.

So I go to my Weight Watchers meeting. Get all fired up about losing weight (and also deciding that even if I AM pregnant... I will continue to eat healthy and lose weight under doctor supervision, of course). As I drive home all high on life I notice that I still don't feel all that great... and now I feel crampy too.... so no baby for me. PHEW!! That TOTALLY would have thrown a wrench into life. I really don't want another child. I am totally ready to enter the 'all kids in school' phase of life!!

I am still LOLing at myself for going zero to baby and back in less than 60 seconds ;)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

girl, I can totally relate! LOL glad you're not!