Sunday, May 06, 2007

When it starts to get late....

...the punchiness starts to set in ;) How sad is it that "late" these days is 1030? We wrapped things up around 113o last night and Rick barely made it up to the bedroom before he fell asleep. Which nixed any celebrations of "National Makeout Day."
We had a great time playing cards. Even better once I made up a cheat sheet for the "I DON'T GET IT!! THIS GAME IS STUPID!" crowd ...lol!
Today was a lazy day. Spend the morning picking up a from last night and hanging out with my brother. Jessi left at the crack of dawn for some walk-a-thon or something and then spent the day at her friend's house. Rick and Sean went fishing in the morning and to see Spiderman 3 in the afternoon. And I took a nap :) This evening the kids and I went for a walk/bike while Rick went to "put the Turkeys to bed" (don't even ASK....:::big eyeroll:::) And now the the kids are off to bed and Rick and I are settled in for the season finale of the Amazing Race and I am getting a foot massage :)

Good day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Well I am glad one of us had a lazy day! I have to get up at 330AM to go chase some stupid birds around(ROLLS EYES)! OK, probably not ALL that upset about it! You have powers that make me not tired- you should use them!

Artistically Twisted said...

I had such a great time playing cards... and I thought I was gonna have ta fight Nicole for the last of the nachos. ;0)