Monday, May 07, 2007

WOOO HOOO!!!

Nicole and I just booked our hotel for the last weekend in August in North Conway for some SERIOUS school shopping!! As you all know...both Sean and Sophie will be starting kindergarten so it will be extra fun this year to shop for them! Our last trip to North Conway was when Jessi was about to start Kindergarten! I had JUST found out I was pregnant with Sean! Jessi came along with us and we surprised her with a visit to Storyland. I had to skip out on a few of the rides thanks to my morning sickness! She was the BEST little shopping companion when she was little. She was always up for anything Nicole and I put in front of her. Sean and Sophie ....not-so-much... so this trip is for 'Non-pregnant Mommies Only' ...lol!!

I can't wait! North Conway has THE BEST TAX FREE OUTLET SHOPPING EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! It took 5 tries for me to find a hotel with rooms available, which means it's going to be SUPER BUSY and SUPER CRAZY with lots of SUPER DEALS!!! JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT!!! :D
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I hope you get pregnant before then so I can put this in your face and tell you you aren't going! LOL- I take that all back- I really don't want anymore! I guess I hope Nicole gets pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Your so mean Rick! Where is North Conway?

Nicole said...

Yeah that is NOT happening!!!
Can't wait to go!