Camping in the backyard (more like the front/side-ish yard... but that doesn't have very good flow ;) ). We had a campfire and roasted marshmallows. Then Jessi and I got the blankets all set up and I headed inside to let them have at it ;) Jessi has already come to the window once to whisper to me (sitting comfortably INDOORS)... "Is there really anything out there that will come eat us? I'm not too sure about this anymore." LOL I assured her that nothing out there will eat her... maybe WOUND her a little... but not eat her. She didn't see the humor there..lol! Let's hope that Daddy has enough sense not to tell any ghost stories.
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Where they are....
Camping in the backyard (more like the front/side-ish yard... but that doesn't have very good flow ;) ). We had a campfire and roasted marshmallows. Then Jessi and I got the blankets all set up and I headed inside to let them have at it ;) Jessi has already come to the window once to whisper to me (sitting comfortably INDOORS)... "Is there really anything out there that will come eat us? I'm not too sure about this anymore." LOL I assured her that nothing out there will eat her... maybe WOUND her a little... but not eat her. She didn't see the humor there..lol! Let's hope that Daddy has enough sense not to tell any ghost stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I did and they did fine! We had a blast and I really enjoyed cookiing breakfast on a camp fire.
Good thing the Vicious jackaloupes didn't attack! ;0)
She lasted longer than I would have! I would have been inside as soon as it got dark, LOL!
We love camping...Nice tent BTW LOL.....
Post a Comment