Monday, January 14, 2008
From Saturday....
Jessi's school dance was canceled Friday night, but she called me at work to reassure me... "MOM... the dance is canceled, but everyone is still going to sleep over, ok?" It was a rhetorical 'ok.' ;) They were all pretty bummed about the dance, so I took them to rent some movies and get some snackies. Have you ever gone to a video store with the intention of getting 4 preteen girls (who are already a little on the bitc...err... catty side because of that whole dance thing) to all agree on a movie? It's not something I recommend.
The dance is rescheduled for this Friday. Guess what is also scheduled for Friday?? If you guessed "another storm" ....you win the prize. This weeks prize is 4-5 tweens having a sleepover at YOUR house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am soo thankful I had a boy instead of a girl!! LOL...You ma'am have your hands full!! Loved the photos and thanks for the chuckle!!
Post a Comment