But then Rick hollered to me from outside to show me how pretty everything was all covered with ice and sun! So instead you are getting some 'Winter Wonderland' photos!
But in case the 'Saturday' blog mystery is just eating you alive.... It was pretty much this...
...with different combinations of people ...and different locations... throughout the day ;) ;)
But in case the 'Saturday' blog mystery is just eating you alive.... It was pretty much this...
7 comments:
Very nice pictures! Those came out really good! I love the long distance picture of our house! I never see it from that angle! Had fun last night, too!
I like your frost pics. Looks like a Saturday well spent if I do say so myself!!
Very nice pics!! BEAUTIFUUUUULLL!!!
Oh and I am officially hooked on guitar hero!! I was thinking about it all day yesterday!!
LOL- you need to buy it! Plus, that gives me a third guitar! I need the drums, microphone, guitar one now!
You SO don't need that.
Wow great photos Colleen. I like the first micro-shot of the bristles...and I know that feeling of not being able to do anything alone...it's aggravating at times. I love the lighting in your house too...it makes for some great photos!! Wish the snow in Michigan would have stayed more than 2 days so I could have played with the camera more...but alas it started raining and bye-bye snow....
You just always take amazing pictures. I am so impressed. Absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment