Fortunately for me, I stopped at my favorite little dive of a used book store yesterday and picked up a new copy of one of my favorite books ever. In hardcover even, for only 5.95... SWEET! And I got it for even less because I had a credit that I forgot I had from the last time I sold him some books! SWEETER!! ;)So while *they* watched the dumbest show ever, *I* snuggled in bed to read my book (for the 236th time). Maybe after I get that one read and out of my system, I'll finally be able to tackle , 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' that has been sitting in my car for a month ...just can't psych myself up for that one for some reason.
Even better would be if by the time I finished it, the next book in the series would be released... but since it took 12 years for this one to come out after the last one... I am not holding my breath.
ETA: Tried to fix the crazy font action that's goin' on in this post... blogger isn't (<--should be 'ain't-just can't say it) havin' none of it ;)
5 comments:
It is NOT the dumbest show ever! That I can guarantee you!
Yeah, I gotta agree with you, DUMBEST SHOW EVEEEERRRRR!!!
I am with you on that Collen, I hate American Idol and don't understand how people can sit there and watch it!! LOL....I love the series by Jean M Auel but it's been so long since the last one I didn't know there was a new one. I'll check for it at the library tomorrow...thanks for the tip! Are you ready for that artic blast!! It's going to be a chilly 37 here Friday morning, Brrr...Stay warm and enjoy your books!!
colleen: I don't know your personal email address but seeing that you just got a new flash I thought I would share this website with you.
http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/diy-flash-and-lighting-hacks-for-digital-photographers/
you will love it. some really cool stuff to do with your flash.
Thank you!!!
You can e-mail me at Colleenj74@gmail .com :)
Off to check out that site!!
Post a Comment