I was at the gym working on my fitness tonight, I no see you!! LOL! Hope you got everything worked out with your monitor. You need to get your butt to the gym to work on your fitness another night though to make up for tonight. Yeah, thats right you aren't gonna just get out of it that easy!!!
8 comments:
Awesome, Honey! Good Luck! I will support you and help you any way I can! I am very proud of you!
Good for you Colleen!! I'm glad your doing this...I need some motivation and some exercise too!!
I was at the gym working on my fitness tonight, I no see you!! LOL! Hope you got everything worked out with your monitor. You need to get your butt to the gym to work on your fitness another night though to make up for tonight. Yeah, thats right you aren't gonna just get out of it that easy!!!
You tell her, Nicole! I did put her through quite a work out here though! J/K LOL
I am going TODAY AFTER WORK to make up for last night!!!
...and I was trying to get the Zune to work with Vista... the monitor issue seems to be resolved!
....and no... it still doesn't work. :-P
and OMG Rick!! :-O ;-)
:O
You people have dirty minds! LOL. I meant on my work bench! NAKED! LOL
Post a Comment