Damn writer's strike. There is NOTHING on TV lately!! So... I have just been heading up to bed to read at around 8pm. Reading makes me verrrry sleeeeeeepy. So I have been asleep around 9 most nights lately. When I to go bed that early, I have the WORST time getting up in the morning ...and I feel tired all the freakin' time. So... yeah.... there you have it.Went to the gym today, I got in a good workout, but I didn't stay as long as I had planned because I forgot my headphones. OK... I know it SOUNDS like a majorly lame excuse, BUT my gym is a silent gym. All the TV's are silent and if you want to watch them, you have to tune into the frequency they are on, and there is no music or anything. So today, I am in the changing room and I hear what I COULD SWEAR were people HAVING SEX in the changing room beside me. A guy just moaning and grunting every couple seconds. I was thinking, "OMG... if there are people screwing here, I am SO DONE with this gym!!!!" (ROFL) So I come out of the changing room and look around and there is a guy on the elliptical machine with his ipod going just grunting and moaning with every stride. I'm sure he doesn't even realize he is doing it because he has his headphones on, but it sounded so icky and dirty and just freakin' ANNOYING!! I blocked it out as long as I could and got in some cardio and a set on each machine, but I just couldn't do that last set he was skeeving me out so much!!
4 comments:
I read this and I thought I was gonna spit out my drink at the sound effects guy.
I have to say... That would make it a bit tough (I know you were all figuring I was gonna say "Hard" but I won't walk into that lil' trap ... Oh know!) to concentrate on being in the fitness zone.
ROFL!! That is too funny!!
I hope he isn't there when I go later! GROSS!!!
I hope he IS there ;)
UGH!...that is awful...Can't blame you for leaving early!! But hey some is better than none!! Sounds like more fun to stay home and enjoy your books or your Hubby!
Post a Comment